Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, in my pre-IBS days (they seems so distant now) I was quite the ice cream fiend. The hardest thing for me to cut out of my diet was those dairy queen blizzards (preferably the oreo kind..mmmmm). Well, I recently discovered a tasty ice cream alternative called "Sweet Nothings". SN is available in most health food stores and come in lots of yummy flavours, like, vanilla fudge, chocolate espresso, mango sorbet, etc. The sorbets contain only fruit puree and a concentrated fruit juices. The creamy types are sweetened with rice syrup and fruit juice. They're also soy free (which is a plus for me cause i can't tolerate soy) And for those of you watching your waistlines they're FAT FREE and low in calories. mmmmmm...

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Rice Dream makes ice cream products too. They are available at health food stores. Way better than soy products! I'll look for Sweet Nothings as well. Thanks for the tip.AZ

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
Cool! Now if they would just just start making Dulce de Leche....Rice Dream and another Soy "ice cream" is now available at Safeway.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.