Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HiDr has prescribed me buscopan anti spasm tablets, I am in the UK I think these will be available world wide, if anyone has tried these what are your comments on them? Any side effects? I have taken two so far today and for the first time I have not had pain or discomfort after evg dinner, so maybe its working!
I do feel like I have had 1/2 a beer tho! lol...Maybe its the relaxation of the drug,
Look forward to hearing your repliesHope all are feeling better todaySam

·
Registered
144 Posts
Hi Sam,Never tried buscopan but doc prescribed me mebeverine, it worked for about a week and then all the symptoms returned. Doc told me to use like a paracetamol after first week but i would be taking it all the time if this was the case. May mention the drug you have been given as it sounds as though it may work. Keep me posted on how it goes.Kelly (uk)

·
Registered
144 Posts
Hi Sam,Never tried buscopan but doc prescribed me mebeverine, it worked for about a week and then all the symptoms returned. Doc told me to use like a paracetamol after first week but i would be taking it all the time if this was the case. May mention the drug you have been given as it sounds as though it may work. Keep me posted on how it goes.Kelly (uk)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.