Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Denny...hi,I think what is happening is this:When you post something and then leave the board, your computer saves a "picture" so to speak, of that page. When you log on again, it pulls that same page up again from the cache on your hard drive. I usually get around this by logging onto the bulletin board and then up in my browser, click on the "Refresh" button. (It's the "Refresh" button in Internet Explorer. Not sure what it is if you are using Netscape but it'll be up in the top row of icons on your browser.As to your question about fibro-fog...I'm not sure. I have my moments, but I don't seem to be bothered by it as much as some folks. I have a theory that it may have to do with the fact that I'm lucky that I don't have to take as many meds as some of you. I think that may contribute to the fog. Just a theory.That's not to say though, that I also sometimes miss the obvious. Or can't remember a word in mid-conversation. Or completely forget the point I was going to make.
Hope you're having a good evening.calida

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hi,linda,boggs,thanksfor the replies.linda,you are sharp as a tack,from what i can see.

G

·
Well, Denny...Thanks for your vote of confidence there.
Now, all I have to do is get to feeling better and convince some prospective employer around here that even though I'm 62 and overweight, I'm not senile!
Cheers,calida

·
Registered
2,033 Posts
Hi Denny and Calida and Boggs, Denny, there is definitely something strange going on here! I posted last night on four different threads, and they never "took". So.......it's not just you not seeing your posts!!! Mine never even turned up. Go figure!!! Take it easy and hope all of you have a half way decent weekend. Mine is going to be quiet.Karen

1 - 7 of 7 Posts