Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Prolific Member, iSupportIBS
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have come across Russell Mariani who claims to be able to help with all digestive problems. His website has a number of positive testimonials and I have also found positive reviews of his book Healing Digestive Illness. His website can be seen here: http://www.healingdigestiveillness.com/index.htmlI am thinking of contacting him to see if he can help me. Has anyone here had any dealings with this guy?

·
Registered
34,955 Posts
I dunno if he has any special insight into nutrition you can't get from any other nutritionist promising to heal all digestive ills.I suspect he probably will have a lot of the same views as other people who believe in nutritional healing. Eat organic. Eat whole foods. Probably limit whatever food parts are considered unhealthy right now (often lactose and gluten get banned by pretty much everyone for all people). Some people do do very well on certain diets, however every single website always has amazing testimonials so I tend to disregard them as I fear a lot of them are written by marketing people, not patients. But I'm cynical like that.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts