Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I'm new here, have had IBS for a few years now with a bit of everything as symptoms go!!!My main problems are pain and bloating. I went to a nutritionalist about a year ago and was given a very restrictive diet that, if stuck to, works extremely well, however it is very uninspiring and I go through phases of cheating on it and generally feeling rough!!! Anyway, I acknowledge my problem is not as bad as many of you here, however, i had got to the stage where it was effecting me daily. I regularly felt uncomfortable all day long and could not do mu trousers up across my bloated tum! However, I have been taking Intestaid for about 6 months now and my symptoms have been dramaticsally reduced. Not saying they have gone and I'm still pretty windy(any tips on that??)!!!! But the bloating is less regular and i'm rarely in pain now, just rumbly. I don't know if you have all tried it, but i'd recommend it if not!

·
Registered
14,427 Posts
Welcome Lauzy...Have you seen our FAQ?? Freq. Asked ?'s??? Here is the link for it:http://www.ibsgroup.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=104883Please visit ALL of our Forums via the site navigator found on the bottom right of every page by the "Go" box.For instance... our Probiotics Forum is probably the best place to do a search (Search function tab is found on right of the light blue menu bar right next to the "Help" tab.) for Intestaid. There you can get what other's posted about it.Also please utilize all of our three Menu Bars... dark blue, white & light blue ones. (from top to bottom respectively)All the best and Glad you found us.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.