Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HiHas anyone ever tried the non-branded version of florastor with any success? I was looking for florastor in the UK and saw Dennis the chemist website. It has 2 versions of florastor: florastor, ~£50 and non branded florastor, £24.99. I asked the website and they said that it was sourced for the same ingredients as florastor but is a cheaper version. So I was wondering if anyone has tried this product before I buy it?Thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
You can get Brand Florastor for much cheaper prices from Canada. I buy mine from www.trumedcanada.com and they ship to international destinations. For e.g. they are selling 50 capsules for only $49.99 USD with free shipping to North America. Since you are based in London, it will cost you a nominal $5 shipping charge outside of North America. I am a very regular customer with them and never had any complaints whatsoever.The actual product page is http://www.trumedcanada.com/OTC/Florastor.aspx Give it a shot!

·
Registered
131 Posts
Since you are based in London, it will cost you a nominal $5 shipping charge outside of North America. I am a very regular customer with them and never had any complaints whatsoever.
And most probably (I don't know UK rules) he will need to pay VAT tax (15%?!). But it is still nice advise to look into internet.I bought mine florastor from ebay. And it is pretty cheap out there - you can find 50 capsules (by Biocodex) for 25 euro and shipping will be around 5-6 euro. So in the end it will be ~£25-30 and usually you don't need to pay VAT on such small price.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.