Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just wondering if anyone on this message board has tried Mike's Tapes and if they work??? I am a full time college student without a job, so money is tight to say the least!!! I am really considering ordering the tapes because I am getting desperate.
I just want to make sure that this is a good investment because it will be a huge "chunk" out of my wallet! Please write me back with any positive (or negative) advice. Thank you so much!~Ashley

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
They can really help! There are lots of success stories in the CBT/Hypno forum.I was unemployed when I bought the tapes, and money sure was tight. I didn't buy them earlier because money was so tight. But I decided to do that for myself. Besides, when you have no or bad health insurance you can pay $60-80 for a regular dr's visit and many medications are outrageously expensive now too. Everyone said that before I got the tapes, think about how much you spend on meds every day, and these can help more and it's a one-time investment of $100.

·
Registered
23,983 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.