Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi! well I read this board every day...and I know have IBS because I was diagnosed with it a year ago...and I ahve the same syptoms as all of you...except everyone seems to say that theres comes in attacks? meaning they come and go...but with me my "attack" never leaves...from the miinute I put anything in my mouth when I wake up my stomack looks like I am 6 months pregnant....and it NEVER goes down..........I just want to know of stuff that will help??? I have taking zelnorm,bentyl,anti-dep,fiber, pro-bioticS, and so much more!!! does anyone have any ideas!!!!! im dieing!!!

·
Registered
10,398 Posts
quote:I wake up my stomack looks like I am 6 months pregnant....and it NEVER goes down
Logic?

·
Registered
70 Posts
You might want to try eliminating certain foods from your diet and seeing if it makes any difference. Keep track of the things that really make you feel bloated and ones that don't have that effect.I know for me, dairy products and fatty foods make me feel worse. Also, raw vegetables are very hard to digest, so I don't eat many. I feel the best when I eat high fiber foods, lean meat and cooked veggies and some fruits. Oranges and grapefruit have lots of acid, so I eat them in moderation. It can be a complicated process, but I think you will be happy you made the effort in the end.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.