Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all.This particular symptom happends after I have eaten. I apply pressure to my abdominal region and this yiels a 'squelching' noise. The type of noise suggests trapped air/liquid in the intestines. It does not cause me pain, more often it is mild discomfort with distention and I can make this noise several hours after food. Other symptoms I have are soft stools with no diarrhea. Triggers are fatty foods which I have cut out of my diet. The soft stools in the past have been accompanied by constipation and mucous but I think this was due to not eating enough food. Since then I have been following a low fat, low dairy, unprossessed diet. I have been drinking herbal teas and water. I would say that so far so good; it seems to lessen my symptoms.The main thing that is of concern is the squlching noise my intestinal area makes; it makes me think there is some kind of obstruction yet I have not had vomiting of any kind and I do have bowl movements.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.