Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi my name is Jaime and I am 24 years old. I have been suffering with IBS,and reflux since the age of 12. I have been on numerous medications and nothing seems to work. Currently I am on 20mg of Elavil and 2.5mg of Pamine(not working). I am in therapy and recently went to a psychiatrist. I have a perscription for paxil in my wallot but I am too scared to try it. I know that a lot of my problem is anxiety(from the IBS). I am looking for other womyn or men my age to talk to about this disbling disorder. It's so hard when you are surrounded by "healthy" people who don't understand what it is like to have to limited your life, and not be able to enjoy anything due to the fact of always worring about how you feel. I live in brooklyn ny, about 15 minutes from manhattan. If anyone has any information about a support group or if anyone has used paxil and found it really helps! please email me atrainbowjme###aol.com.thanks
!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.