Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi, im new to this site but felt i had to do something as im at my wits end, im 35yrs old and have had constant bloating for the last 2 yrs, my doc told me i had ibs and prescribed colpermin which didnt help,i had a scan on my stomach which didnt show anything up, i have tried to eliminate certain foods etc and i have to get 2 sizes bigger in clothes than i nd just so i can fasten them around my stomach if one more person asks me if im pregnant im gona scream, i dont know what to do anymore my confidence is at a low, i feel awfull and hate shopping for clothes my partner is very understanding but how much longer do i have to tolerate this why dont docs know what the cures are? why do we kp getting fobbed off?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hi thanx for replying, ive just bn to docs once again they are going to do some more blood tests to see if i have caelic disease or whatever that is? i dont think we should have to suffer like this in 2010,its debilitating and does interfere with your quality of life, also i have bn trying for a baby for the last 8 mnths no such joy yet but at least id have a reason for the big stomach

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.