Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Don't live there John, but I did take a trip through AZ awhile back. Spent time in Bizbee, AZ down on the border, stopped in Tucson at the Living Desert Museum, then on up to Phoenix for a few days. Then on through Sedona which is absolutely beautiful in the springtime. We wanted to stop and live there forever. Drove through Flagstaff - stopped at K-mart to buy a lantern and then camping at the Grand Canyon. Hiked down the Grand Canyon on Easter Morning. What a religious experience - way more so than church would have been. What part of AZ are you from?

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
Only been here two years. 1 year in Northern Phx and the past year in Surprise. (Hi LindaB!
).Ty

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
Scared - You do?!?! Most people never heard of the town (I didn't either until last year). Do you live near Surprise?Ty

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I don't live near Suprise, but my dad works very close and they have their company picnics there! I know a family there- man and wife with a son! We are pretty good friends with them! That is so wierd!! How cool!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hey John
Spent a sumer in Tucson, almost moved there, but fate steered me elsewhere
I loved it there though.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.