Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As I sat on the toilet at work, I was thinking...I couldn't believe there are other people like me who go through all this...sometimes I feel as if I used to live in the bathroom and there can possibly no other person that deals with this much gas, partial evacuation, constipation, diarrhea etc etc...For so long, I thought I was the only one in the bathroom ill...and to be able to have people who can relate to me is a relief...the subject is so taboo w/the rest of the world...i want to cry at times...(if i wasnt on PAXIL i could..which is so crazy to think that im getting emotional over fellow bowel movement stories...i think my husband thinks im crazy.....I spend so much time on the toilet that my husband says he's never met someone who can use the bathroom and look cute at the same time...I also sometimes make him keep me company...lol

·
Registered
241 Posts
You know, I was just thinking the same thing the other day. This site has been as sorce of great encouragment and there are people who actually understand. What you said is so very true.... I wish I had company in the bathroom at times :love: Hang in there. As you cry, we cry with you. As you hurt, we hurt with you! And when you think there is no one else out there who understands....know that you are not alone, we are here!

·
Registered
241 Posts
You know, I was just thinking the same thing the other day. This site has been as sorce of great encouragment and there are people who actually understand. What you said is so very true.... I wish I had company in the bathroom at times :love: Hang in there. As you cry, we cry with you. As you hurt, we hurt with you! And when you think there is no one else out there who understands....know that you are not alone, we are here!

·
Registered
3,150 Posts
girl, i feel the exact same way. i really honestly think this bb has helped me so much. even though it is yucky, and i wouldn't wish anyone else to feel so bad, it sure is nice to know there are others who are sitting on the toilet just as much!! :love: and then all the other things that go along with ibs that don't have to do with toilets...aches and pains, depression, etc... sigh...this place, all of you - are the best!!!!! :love: ~mrs. mason
~~feel the love~~

·
Registered
3,150 Posts
girl, i feel the exact same way. i really honestly think this bb has helped me so much. even though it is yucky, and i wouldn't wish anyone else to feel so bad, it sure is nice to know there are others who are sitting on the toilet just as much!! :love: and then all the other things that go along with ibs that don't have to do with toilets...aches and pains, depression, etc... sigh...this place, all of you - are the best!!!!! :love: ~mrs. mason
~~feel the love~~

·
Registered
5,427 Posts
You guys may want to check out the calcium info it may help you control the diarrhea attacks.Email me if you like for the info.Linda

·
Registered
5,427 Posts
You guys may want to check out the calcium info it may help you control the diarrhea attacks.Email me if you like for the info.Linda

1 - 7 of 7 Posts