Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Without getting into a long story about my neice with Celiac Spru, I'd like to bring to your attention that with the help of her mother and a few others a DR. from Baltimore will be flown into Cincinnati, Ohio on June 23th. (This Satruday) He will giving blood test (for free) at University Medical Arts Building (corner of Pedimont & Eden) He will be there from 9 A.M. to 5 P.M. These test usually cost over $200.00. There will be a 2 page questioneer to fill out. (IBS is listed on the questioneer) Once you get inside the building just follow the signs. The medical Arts builing is normallly closed on Saturdays. The study is looking for anyone with gastro problems in the past 2 years. Any information they gather from you will help out in the study about Celiac Spru. It can also help you out if you have ever wondered if you have something more than IBS.p.s. Parking is free too!
Hope this post is able to help just one person..

·
Registered
766 Posts
I wish you could edit topics of posts...because I'd tell you to change it to Cincinatti-area residents... I live in Ohio, but I'm probably a good 4 hours from Cinci (or Cinti as locals call it). But some people who live in Indiana and Kentucky are pretty close to Cinci.Thanks for sharing the info...I only wish I was closer!

G

·
Just saw this post.....I also live in Ohio, but hours from Cinci. Any recommendations for understanding doctors or support groups in northeast Ohio area? Thanks

1 - 7 of 7 Posts