Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what does your average day consist of? What do you usually eat for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks? What do you drink? Are you happy with how you feel most of the time or not?Do you have any specific routine taht works for you?Just curious about everyone's thoughts

·
Registered
808 Posts
I get up at 5 or 530 and take a zelnorm. then I drink coffee and go 1 time ( its the miralax from the night before . then after I our I eat- usually a boiled egg and wheat toast and water. then exactly 1 hour later I go again. the I have lunch around 11 -12. varies what I eat. in the afetrnoon I snack- maybe an apple, tortilla chips or yogurt. then at 400 I have a couple beers b/c it cleans me out- I never feel complete in the morning. we eat around 530 and I crash when I put my son to bed ( 8pm ) I drink miralax with dinner and before bed and also at 730 am. I take a zelnorm at night before bed too. hope this helps.

·
Registered
72 Posts
i have 3 kids all under 4 i never have an average day although mostly it does consist of putting the kids before myself and being too ill sore and bloated to eat just drink as much as i can and if i do eat something as healthy as i can rustle up and try to keep as much fruit in the house as possible to snack on though i do crave mini sausage rolls when we have them in

·
Registered
840 Posts
My average day:I get up at 5/5:30, shower. Take a zelnorm then start drinking tea. I go back + forth to the bathroom 3/4 times with help of supps. get ready for work when i'm not on the toilet which takes about 1 1/2 to 2 hours each day, sometimes longer. Hopefully i can leave at 8
o for work. I am late a lot because i am stuck in the bathroom and the pain is too much for me to leave on time. Get home at night eat lots of vegetables, fruits during the day. Sometimes eat all bran for supper if i didn't eat any during the day. Take 2 pouches of normacol, 1 magnesium pill, lots of water and another zelnorm at around 8:00. Some advil or antispasmotic drugs if needed, go to bed then start all over the next day! i'm exhausted now :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.