1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
34,955 Posts
If that is what you wanna do....here you go http://www.nofluoride.com/presentations/Fl...&_beverages.pdf (is a link to a pdf file that should get you started)I think tap water is a major source. Some places it is in the tap water naturally, they add it in other places because where it is NORMAL to have it in the water there is fewer cavities in teeth. http://www.nofluoride.com/ is the main part of the website and will give you all the info you need to scare you into never having fluoride again (and I think some of it is probably designed to scare you rather than have accurate info).K.

·
Registered
10,398 Posts

·
Registered
34,955 Posts
Hey I agree with ya...what those who want to avoid flouride completely will find from the info on the web site is that it looks like ALL food has some low level of flouride, so to avoid it I think you'd have to go to a distilled water only diet.It is in fruit juices, vegetables, every single item in a school lunch they studied...so there isn't a way to avoid it completely.I mean you could only get food from an area where the natural water supply has NO fluoride at all wouldn't you.. I mean any animal that drinks water from a well that is naturally fluoridated will have some fluorine in them, I would think. And all processed and cooked foods would need to be made with distilled water, etc. But heck if someone thinks living on distilled water and air might cure them...maybe we should just all be that open-minded (and I haven't even gotten into the egg nog, yet
)K.

·
Registered
34,955 Posts
http://www.springboard4health.com/notebook/min_fluoride.html is another site...but this one is balanced with what it is good for/might be bad for...Here is what too little does to you
quote: Consequences of DeficiencyFluoride deficiencies result in an increased incidence of dental caries, increased incidence of osteoporosis, and less stable bone and tooth structure overall.Low fluoride consumption has been linked to a higher incidence of calcification of the abdominal aorta artery.Because fluoride inhibits the solubility of minerals, such as calcium in the bone, low fluoride intake also results in a higher incidence of bone resorption of the jaw, which is known as periodontal disease.
And common food sources
quote:Food SourcesBuckwheat Fish Fluoridated water Lettuce Spinach Rice Red Wine Coffee White wine Soybeans Tea (black) Onions

·
Registered
63 Posts
I have seen no studies linking fluoride with IBS. For people with inflammitory bowel disease or colitis, fluoride may be beneficial - it helps prevent osteoporosis or weak bones (calcium is often malabsorbed with inflammitory bowel disease - not with irritable bowel syndrome).

·
Registered
9,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Is it possible to miss fluoride?My teeth seems to create corrosif reaction with sugar.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.