Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear friends:I woke up last night with a throat full of acid reflux. Ran to the bathroom thinking I was going to throw up. Of course it just ran back down my throat.Took 3 Rolaids. Did nothing. Took a pepcid AD.Meanwhile, I'm having a terrible "female time" at this point also. Suffering from that, awful. Watched some old movie for a while.I go back to bed and the next thing I know.... D hits. Barely made it back to the bathroom. I just felt like holding my head in my hands and crying. Abdomen is hurting, belly is burning, female parts are in turmoil.I'm at work today, feeling low and VERY sorry for myself, which I hate. Sigh......... We leave for Virginia tomorrow. I'm looking forward to it and dreading it, you know?Just needed to vent. Much love and light, michele-

·
Registered
264 Posts
SO sorry you are feeling bad... I know what it is like... especially around "that" time. I can never tell if I am just getting cramps or it is IBS... had some near accidents with both !!!Hopefully you will feel better as the day goes on :love:

·
Registered
128 Posts
When does an IBS suffer (like myself) know the difference between IBS and a stomach virus? This is something I have always wondered about.Mamamia,I'm imagining you sitting at work gathering every ounce of self-endurance, just as I have done many times before. Just wanted you to know I can relate to your pain and discomfort and I hope the day gets better for you.Patty

·
Registered
98 Posts
Michele
(((((Michele))))) Believe me I know how you feel. IBS is bad enough, but add the female problems = disaster. I'm going through the same thing right now, although this month hasn't been as bad as most. Good luck on your trip, and I hope you feel better.

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanx friends!I feel better,just a little residual pain right now. I'm eating my lunch..Sometimes, I just get sooooo down. I'm waiting and praying the Lotronex works when I start it!love, m-PS Pat, I love Winston Churchill. Big hero of mine!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Funny how that time of month seems to make it worse. I can relate totally.I take Coleestid now and feel pretty good. It has gotten rid of all the attacks and the D. I take a few extra around the time of the month. It really works, and I am hoping to be able to help others feel better.It is a terrible thing to go through life with and having discovered Colestid I want to share my story onthis site. I have been taking it for 2 years now and feel great. If I stop taking it it all comes back so it is no cure. But can at least get your through the D.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.