Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There seems to be a baby boom going on...or is it just that you notice pregnant woment more when you are pregnant?I wonder how many of us are pregnant and when we are all due!I'm due September 21

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
Had my last baby 15 years ago, but I wanted to wish you all quick and easy deliveries, and may you all have healthy and happy babies.Jeanne

·
Registered
19 Posts
I am pregnant with my second child and second Boy, he is due Nov 24th. My Ibs-D has mostly gone away....I can actually eat Fiber now (impossible before) but if I eat anything too spicy... for example I had spagetti with Italian sausage and lots of Garlic bread....then I will be up most of the night and day with pain and the big "D".Good luck to all of you expecting, I never had IBS before my 1st child...so I am praying that it goes away with my second...I know, I know, no such luck right.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Due date WAS aug 1st. Couldn't stand to be uncomfortable a minute longer and since I was dialated to 3 - My doctor induced me early.Matthew RayJuly 19th, 20027lbs 10 oz20 1/2 inches longJust in time for the approval of Zelnorm!!Maybe after 16 years I can start living a real life. My 2 beautiful children have gotten me this far.Mindy

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.