Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi everyone, ive been away 7 wks on work experience in london at a solicitors office. i was originally only meant to do 2 wks but they asked me to stay. i went on tubes and buses every day and i coped! i still had the constant tummy pain, but im seriously coping so much better and couldnt believe how well i handled being on public transport. am really proud of myself and am glad i stuck with the anti depressant and the anti spasmodic and of course, the fybogel....the only thing that has worked in bulking up my stools!have really missed this board though!

·
Registered
459 Posts
Vicky, Weve never talked, and I didnt know you were away, but glad to have you back!!!
It sounds like a pretty brave thing you did, you really should be proud. I dont even like to leave my bedroom, lol.Welcome back,Marriah

·
Registered
164 Posts
Congratulaions! You definitely should take credit for your success. Use the experience to build your confidence. The little victories are important. You'll be amazed at the cumulative effect of stringing a few of them together.

·
Registered
888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks for your replies. im trying to transfer the confidence i built in london to going back to University on Monday. i know that after the first week i'll feel more confident. plus, im going to start jogging in the evenings to try and feel a bit better fitness wise!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.