Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got back from Spain 5 days ago and I was so much better in the last few days. i still very nauseous but i could eat more and although I wasn't eating like the Spanish, I was eating one main meal when we were out and about in MAdrid. It did scare me a bit though. Thanks for all of your support whilst I was out there. the first few days were terrible. Vicky xoxox

·
Registered
23,983 Posts
Gald your back Vicky and glad your doing better. The struggle makes the man er women.
Feel better.

·
Registered
23,983 Posts
Gald your back Vicky and glad your doing better. The struggle makes the man er women.
Feel better.

·
Registered
9,141 Posts
Do you remember your post?Help me in a Spain!It looks desesperate to me.
I still don't know why you seems stubborn to go overfrontiers with an illness on your shoulders.Anyway,it is your choice to hurt yourself.Me,i don't do trip for fun.I don't take risk only for entertainments.Welcome back

·
Registered
9,141 Posts
Do you remember your post?Help me in a Spain!It looks desesperate to me.
I still don't know why you seems stubborn to go overfrontiers with an illness on your shoulders.Anyway,it is your choice to hurt yourself.Me,i don't do trip for fun.I don't take risk only for entertainments.Welcome back

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.