Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
strangley i think i have picked up a new trigger... getnig D almost daily adn again, painful, urgency and mucus, also nausea which is the strange one for me. im now offically gonig back on the safe diet... i have no new stress or anything, just frustrating when you think normality can slip through your hands and all you can do is watch and hope also try to stop it before it goes too far. Thought it was tummy bug think that ws but now it seems like old IBS symptoms are coming back... new trigger or intolorance too immodium. Going to get some slippery elm today even tho i cant really afford to try anything new right now but i have to do something... wish me luck =)

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
Good luck from me too Kate! I too seem to be heading into IBS land again after a brief reprise from endless trips to the bathroom. I don't have full blown D attacks yet but I'm having D daily and a whole lot more pain
I too have changed nothing, am not stressed for once and have my anxiety at least temporarily under control. NOT happy ! I feel for you.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
im getting d daily but not explosive but mom told me today aobut her friend going off sick with same symptoms as me so im clinging on to the hope its a die hard bug its wants to die tho heeh i like my chilled ways and my driving course is in 2weeks and i cant afford to miss it!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.