Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi,i've had C ibs for over 5 years now, but in the last year, i noticed that my lower back (opposite to where my intestines lay) is almost always knotty when my stomach hurts. the knots make clicking sounds when my husband massages them. it sometimes relieves B and G. anyone else ever notice this?-A

·
Registered
511 Posts
allison, it sounds like muscle spasms. your husband is probably acting like a chiropractor and manipulating your spine causing the sounds. do you really follow all 613 or just believe in them?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
the emunah is a translation of my middle name, faith, and also, it's b/c i'm an observant jew. are muscle spasms in the back common when someone suffers from ibs?thanks-Allison

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Emunah613,I don't have back pain, I am Jewish, too, and just wanted to welcome you to the board. Unfortunately, all my GI problems started after a trip to Israel two summers ago. I got really sick there. Oh well, it's taken a while but I do feel much better now.Shalom,Stacey

·
Registered
511 Posts
allison, i am a y.u.h.s. graduate. i too have a little emunah! as far as the back problems go i don't know what relationship if any there are to ibs but i do know that they have alot to do with stress. remember, no matzoh during nissan until the 15th! stay well, mitchell

1 - 6 of 6 Posts