Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had the GI flu earlier in the week and I can't get my bowels back to normal. I am having a flare of IBS again. So today I have urgency on and off and I seem to be FOS (full of stool). I have incomplete evacuation, I feel awful, sluggish and tired. So I just went not long ago and it came out like seriously...have you ever seen what a cows BM looks like, it was a big soft pile, not formed, not watery, but just a big soft pile. sorry to be gross but it is accompanied with discomfort in the abdomen and leaving me feeling wiped !!!Do you know what could cause stool to be soft, unformed and just comes out like a cow pile !! sorry again to be gross ???????

·
Registered
391 Posts
I know! Last week I ate a lettuce leaf in a sandwich and had D all evening.Yesterday I went berserk, my sister in law was telling me about her lovely stir fry, and it drove me so mad that I got the stuff and made one and ate it, every bit. Masses of veg. No D followed!!There's no rhyme or reason to it. I really think a lot of it is anxiety, in my case anyway. My friend came today and wants to book a short holiday in a hotel with me, and already I can feel myself thinking of excuses to get out of it. I hate ibs.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.