Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
hey there Gretchen- sorry to hear you're having a "cruddy" day. i know all too well the pain you're feeling. i just got back from a 3 day trip to Minnesota with eating out at restaurants and family members homes....just waiting for the after effects to hit! i have school tomorrow too and i'm really crossing my fingers that i won't get suddenly explosive! anyways we're all hear to listen and give sympathy. have you tried putting like a heating pack type thing on your stomach? that usually temporarilly gives me some relief. give it a try. - Claire

·
Registered
133 Posts
hey there Gretchen- sorry to hear you're having a "cruddy" day. i know all too well the pain you're feeling. i just got back from a 3 day trip to Minnesota with eating out at restaurants and family members homes....just waiting for the after effects to hit! i have school tomorrow too and i'm really crossing my fingers that i won't get suddenly explosive! anyways we're all hear to listen and give sympathy. have you tried putting like a heating pack type thing on your stomach? that usually temporarilly gives me some relief. give it a try. - Claire

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.