Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just started having a really bad headache yesterday and it hurt so bad I thought I was going to be sick, I took some tylenol and went to sleep, It started hurting again today around lunch and its just been a coming and going pain all day, its not a constant its more like a sharp piercing headache that comes spontanuosly. What do I do?

·
Registered
9,141 Posts
Evoid constipation and trapped gas.Trapped gas will gives you head aches.

·
Registered
532 Posts
How's your bloodpressure cookie????? That is another thing that can cause a headache... if it is elevated....Also sinusitis... eye strain..... dehydration, cold coming on... flu.....

·
Registered
268 Posts
I can relate. Out of the blue one day, I woke up w/ terrible headache. I could feel the pain in my eyes, the sides of my head, the top of my head, and sometimes in the back. It was HORRIBLE pain. After a week of no relief, I went to see the doc. Long story short, it was a "tension headache" and it lasted non-stop (with varying degrees of pain) for 4 months straight. No pain releiver would help. Eventually it just went away. If it keeps up, I'd go see your doctor. Just so you know what's going on.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.