Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Others fibers supp. make me worst so i suspect that Benefibers can help me.Apparently,it can be dissolve completly in water,that sound cool.Any happy users? :love:

·
Registered
170 Posts
I posted another response to you about benefiber on (I think) the constipation board.I tried it for five days, 1x tablespoon a day. My system couldn't handle that, a lot of pain and gas, although I WAS going to the toilet everyday. I gave it a rest but now I am trying it again, just 1 teaspoon a day, and if I can handle that after a week or two I will up the dose. I find it feels a bit weird in my stomach right after I take it, a bit full and icky, but I have GERD so wouldn't necessarily think that would apply to you. Best of luck, I will let you know how I am going with it down the track.

·
Registered
170 Posts
I posted another response to you about benefiber on (I think) the constipation board.I tried it for five days, 1x tablespoon a day. My system couldn't handle that, a lot of pain and gas, although I WAS going to the toilet everyday. I gave it a rest but now I am trying it again, just 1 teaspoon a day, and if I can handle that after a week or two I will up the dose. I find it feels a bit weird in my stomach right after I take it, a bit full and icky, but I have GERD so wouldn't necessarily think that would apply to you. Best of luck, I will let you know how I am going with it down the track.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.