Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi--so is benifiber good or not? I bought a trial packet today. what about this unifiber???? lets discuss this!! I have ibs-d and I have heard little about these fibers. they sound appealing, no thickening! anyone whos tried this should post today!art

G

·
I tried Benefiber and it made no difference, I like the products better with the grit (Metamucil). Anyhow Benefiber completely dissolves unlike the other fiber products on the market. I called the ExLax company and got my money back. ($8.99)Char

·
Registered
121 Posts
Benefiber did nothing but give me D!!! I put it on some fat-free pudding and the next thing i knew I was doubled over in pain and on the toliet. Only thing I ate different was the benefiber. Bah...Bad Bad Stuff!

·
Registered
35 Posts
I love benefiber, it does not give me gas like a lot of the other fibers do. I put in just about everything, it has no taste to me. I think it is just a matter of finding something that works for you.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.