Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14,427 Posts
Well hopefully it will help you Dave but if you begin to experience C.. by all means back off of it & let your Dr know. Yes..Sometimes some folks find it can slow things down too much.. so.. just watch yourself. You may be ok taking 3x's a day... but if that turns out to be too much.. let your Dr know and just back down the amount or follow any other instructions your Dr has for you. FWIW...I usually only take an antispasmodic with my largest meal of the day. BUT.. that's me. You need to find what works best for you.I wish you all the best with this!

·
Registered
14,427 Posts
Hmm.. not sure which ones you mean Dave... Like a decongestant?? That's what helps your nose run (increasing nasal secretions) when you have nasal congestion. Is that what you mean?? If so.. never heard of them being used for IBS.Other the other hand I have heard some D folks saying that antihistamines (kinda the opposite of a decongestant.. something that would dry a runny nose up) can help them a bit. But not sure what you mean here...

·
Registered
14,427 Posts
I am sorry Dave I have no clue what pills you are talking about. And I am not at all sure that
What increase nose,eyes secretion could help motility.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.