·
Registered
23,983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering bernard how your doing?

·
Registered
442 Posts
Hi EricI'm at home since wednesday afternoon. I'v been poisened (i think, i don't see any other thing) by my breakfast i took outside or the coffee with milk on wednesday and i feel bad since then (mild pain in my bowel and back, cold and hot, hand shaking suddently, ... etc.).Anyway i hope i will be better soon.I'm still listening to thr tapes.I didn't post for long because i had a lot of work to do for the last 3 weeks and it's still going. A trade show is programmed by mid april and the company is pushing in our back ....For the moment, i found the tapes relaxing but i don't really see differences. I'm still burping, have some mild pain, gas, inside pressure (gas?) but not D or C (Anyway i was IBS/P or CFAP). The problem, as i said previously, is that i have to fight against other troubles like my tinnitus (when it goes up) or my BFS syndrome. It's not crimbing a mountain, it's climbing the Everest!By the way i may have found a way to lower the Tinnitus. I'm doing some experiment with my PC and my sound card. I will let you know at a later date.I have some trouble with some words on tapes but not big (i'm french as you know).By--

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.