Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Furious about this: I just received a half-ounce bottle of (supposedly) Origanum Vulgare oil ordered online for $19.95 plus shipping from the website of the Sheldon Marketing organization in Prescott Valley, Arizona. This oil is advertised by Sheldon as Origanum Vulgare - the only variety supposedly effective for IBS. The oil I received from Sheldon is simply marked Oregano Oil, and comes from a supplier in Chula Vista, California. I have just spoken to this same supplier and have been informed that (1) the oil in question is ordinary Oregano Oil from Madegascar; and that (2) it's retail price is $7.95. Given the recent discussions concerning Oreganum Vulgare on various IBS forums, I'm sure that I am not the only person to have been defrauded by Sheldon, and would welcome hearing from others who have been subjected to the same treatment by this company.For other forum participants who would like to vent their anger over such abuses, the Sheldon organization can be messaged via the following link: http://www.sheld.com/

·
Registered
93 Posts
You may want to report the company to the Federal Trade Commission's Los Angeles Office, which covers Arizona. 10877 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 700, Los Angeles, CA 90024. 310-824-4300. I think you can also e-mail complaints. I don't have the e-mail address, but you should be able to get to it through the website: www.ftc.gov

·
Registered
93 Posts
You may want to report the company to the Federal Trade Commission's Los Angeles Office, which covers Arizona. 10877 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 700, Los Angeles, CA 90024. 310-824-4300. I think you can also e-mail complaints. I don't have the e-mail address, but you should be able to get to it through the website: www.ftc.gov

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.