Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. I just wanted to tell you of my experience with this probiotic. Some of you know me. I've been around a long time but haven't posted much lately. I've had IBS for 28 years and with the exception of the two times I was pregnant and the time I spent on Lotronex the first time around I have had D almost everyday of my life during these years. When Lotronex came out the second time it did nothing for me, in fact my IBS seemed worse. The last six months for me have been sheer hell, the worst time of my life. I read the article Jeff posted re: this probiotic (bless you Jeff). I thought Ok another probiotic-I've tried them all and some really wierd stuff too all with no relief. I was passed desperation-I had given up ever finding relief especially after the bad news about Cilansetron. But, I gave this a try. I bought it online and received it about two weeks ago. I have to tell you that my BMs are COMPLETELY different since I started taking it. In 6 months, it is the first time I have had formed poop, the first time I have some hope that perhaps I can deal with this thing. I noticed a little more gas but not painful gas which I always got before. I stopped taking Immodium and I have a BM or two or three every day so far, but formed with only one exception early on. I am really hoping this is going to work. The website said it would take weeks before you would notice an improvement and that at 6 weeks you would see the full benefit. So far, it is working like the site said it would. This is supposed to be for anyone with IBS, D or C or both because it is supposed to balance you out, not go one way or the other - you know, "normal" if you can remember what that was. I encourage you all to try this. There are no bad side effects. It is a natural product, not a drug. It is relativey inexpensive especially when you consider the benefits and the cost of all the other stuff at least that I was taking-Lotronex, immodium, and all the #### on the internet that never worked. I hope you have some relief and I hope mine continues. I'll keep you posted-maybe in another two weeks-I'll let you know.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.