Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It seems there are many people out there that monitor our chats and target us and exploit our problems by pushing their drugs here on this site. It is so annoying because many people rely on the support they get here and they are already at a low, vulnerable point in their lives! It's just soooo mean. The 'pushers' want you to ask for a certain drug from your doctor! Don't bother with me, I got u sussed!

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No. I also recommend certain stuff, tho mine are usually natural remedies. I don't mean the people who have tried something and it's worked, or those that report trials of products working or posting personal successes. I simply mean those that actively use this board to promote their product or one they are paid to promote. I think it is unfair to target people when they are feeling vulnerable and low and are ready to try anything. Some of the people here report of suicide attempts and some have depression etc. I just don't want more susceptible people to be taken in and I want 'those' people to know that we are aware they use these boards to promote their goods.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.