Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have had IBS "D" for over 12 years now. I have had some constipation on and off but nothing serious. About 6 weeks ago I had the worse case of "D" in 12 years. After that I am now constipated all the time. It seems like my insides have just dried up. I have had "D" 2 times since that but it seems it is almost dry too. Does that make sense? It's like there is no liquid in my intestines for the "D" either. Has anyone ever had this problem before?

·
Registered
26 Posts
I am sorry that this is happeneing to you. Yes, that is my normal cycle it seems. D for a few weeks, months, just depends, followed by long bouts of C. Maybe try to get on some fiber suppliment to keep the C bouts down to a min. try to stay as regular as you can during the C times. But, no- it's not normal. Is any of it NORMAL? nope.. but it is common is those of us who suffer from IBS C, D, etc.. I am so sorry that you are having to live with these symptoms and I hope things get better soon. I know someone will come along to help you more than I can. As i am still in the middle of a TUMMY TORNADO myself
GOOD LUCK.. keep your CHIN UP don't let those RUNS get ya down!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.