Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8,963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The fleet enema bottle is too small.I think i will buy a bigger bottle.Is it safe to do enema in a long term?

·
Registered
8,963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
Registered
8,963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I just bougth one for 10 $.Lorilou,do you use tap water?

·
Registered
8,963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
First use,i think i like it.For newbie,use lub!

·
Registered
8,963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The bottle is THE SAME AS THE REGULAR red bottlein rubber at the drug store and it is side by side on the rack.So you not need to be embarassing by asking.
However a little hose is in the kit.Water at 37 celcius and add lub on the pipe.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Hello, guys.Distilled water is better than tap. Remember , it has chlorox. Not very delicious for our already irritated and sensitive bowels. Also I discovered when you lie down on your back you can take much more water inside and it's more effective. Please read Jethro Closs: Back to Eden about enemas. Helpful!

G

·
hey guys,now, I am a newbie here, with the same C problem and I just did a fleet enema myself the other night with not great results. What is this red bottle you are talking about? Could you give alittle more info on that for me, with some instructions? hummmmm?
Sweetbon

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.