Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
23,983 Posts
This may help you capstone, it is medscape and you might have to sign up, but its free and does not spam your email, but it does send you up to date info on gastroenterology in your email.If it just takes you to the home page search IBS and it will come up. http://www.medscape.com/pages/editorial/re...c/ibs/rc-ibs.ov

·
Registered
559 Posts
eric,Thank you for that information. I'm going to check it out, it may be interesting. Especially for me, who wants to know everything there is about IBS.By the way, I took your advice, and am reading all of your "attempts," you are answering a lot of questions I've had.Another thing, you were right about having to reread. I've read some of your posts a dozen or more times before I got something out of them. I thank you so very much for starting the thread. Also, I do have them printed and copied to disc, (which I update regularly). I can read them when I am offline, or when I go out with my laptop.Many thanx to you eric,Love and Hugs to you in a special/thankful way,Jadair

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.