Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's my 21st b'day today
(well, officially I got 41 mins till midnight.. but close enough!) And as a present to myself, I am going to take a break from my fiber diet that I've been strict on for the past couple weeks and go wild! I asked for a sushi lunch and pizza dinner so I could get some soluable fiber in there first (rice in sushi).. and definately going to take immodium and dicyclomine first! I'm just excited about the pizza.. oh how I've missed pizza. lolVery excited and needed to let some out before I drive my roommate nuts!

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks everyone!lol Nikki.. it's sad, but I haven't even touched a drop of alcohol yet. I must have jinxed myself writing that post last night because I woke up this morning with an awful head cold.
Not letting that stop me from my pizza though!

·
Registered
258 Posts
On my 21st birthday I drove around buying single beers until someone finally carded me(4 stores)...I was so excited. Funny thing I wasnt even drinking at the time (I was going thru one of my religious periods)

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
What I ended up doing was going to the grocery store at 11:55pm on March 11th, just to see if they would sell me alcohol as a minor. Unfortunately, they just got a new system that makes them type in the b'day and the screen said "not legal". So my roommate and I waited 5 mins and at 12:01am, I bought my first bottle of champagne! What was even cooler was on the receipt, it says what I bought and under it, it says "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!" with lots of *** next to it! It's definately going into my scrap book.

·
Registered
4,034 Posts
Wow, thats pretty cool! We are allowed to drink at 18 over here! I can't imagine having to wait another year to have a legal drink! Big differences in culture i think!Anyway, hope your IBS was good and that your cold has gone! I have had loads of cold in the last few months! Ugh.Spliffy

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.