Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i hate this bloated feeling...makes me feel so fat.it's just not fair. and i know life's not fair, but some people seem to have fewer problems than others.i've been so stressed lately. and just sooo tired and irritable. it all takes a toll. it feels like everything is deciding to gang up on me at once. tag team effort.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Here is a little saying that may cheer you up a little.......Someone somewhere dreams of your smile and while thinking of you says life is worthwhile. So, whenever you're down, remember, it's true....Someone somewhere is thinking of you.Any help?????

·
Registered
19 Posts
Go and take some 'me' time...go and do something that you know you would normally enjoy even though you probably feel like doing nothing (I know it's hard to motivate yourself when you feel like poo, but try really hard to do it anyway...it's usually worth it).I find that soaking in the bath with a few drops of lavendar oil really helps me relax, and cheers me up when I'm feeling poorly. You do seem really fed up, you have my sympathy, minimum!

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks dreamy
it's hard to do things for myself--'take me time'i feel like that's all i do, and then i get behind in my studies...but really, the me time i take is so that i can stretch out in some position that makes my stomach feel slightly better...or the long periods of time i spend in the bathroom...dealing with ibs is VERY time consuming! if i could get paid for it, i wouldn't have to work! hehe

·
Registered
9,141 Posts
I want to get sedated!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.