Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
391 Posts
Is it just me, or are some of you seeing blank posts? I am noticing this more and more. Also, most people now are quoting other's posts, is it a default that the quote comes up when we post? I would rather choose whether to quote or not. Edit: And now I seem to have lost most of my icon!

·
Registered
34,955 Posts
You do not have to use the reply just under the post which is the "reply with quote" (that is why it has the little quote bubble icon in the button).There is an "Add Reply" button at both the top and bottom of the topic and it doesn't put the quote in there, so you do have a choice which button to use. You do not have to use just the "reply with quote" button.Blank as in there aren't words, or the weird posts are cut off and you can't see things like part of the icon. We had some other people mention it, but I haven't been able to duplicate that and Jeff was looking into it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.