Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
about 4 years ago i broke my tooth in half and had to have a root canal and a fake tooth, well about a year and half ago it started to bleed frequently like everytime i brush my teeth, and then it progressed and it bleeds now when i drink something really cold or just for no reason, and while im sleeping, so im sure i swallow a good bit of it, i've been back to my dentist and told him about it and it looked at it and said they i just need to brush harder, floss, and gargle like 3 times a day because it was gingivitis, well anyways about the time i started noticing it bleeding all the time shortly after that is when these stomach problems came. is there ANYWAY at all that the swallowing of the blood from it could be causing these stomach problems???? every morning when i wake up my stomach hurts me severely bad and i have to eat pretty soon or it just gets worse without food, i just feel like i'm starving and my stomach hurts so bad, and after i eat it feels ALOT better but not 100%. any input would be greatly appreciated. thanks and God Bless.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.