Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Someone help me please..what does one do with bleeding roids after your movements? sometimes it goes thru everything..how embarassing..I would love to hear what others do...mortified...Thanks!

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
Wish I knew what to do, if you find out let me know okay!
Mine only seem to bleed with they first break open, enough in the toliet to scare the #### out me, but usually not much after that. Gotta love having all these problems "down there" to add to the IBS problems!

·
Registered
128 Posts
This works for me;Preparation H (cream is less messy) before and after every BM. Also soak in water as hot as you can stand it, with Witch Hazel in the water. Witch Hazel can be found in the Supermarket or Drug Store next to the Alcohol. It�s pretty inexpensive so I usually get several bottles to have on hand. (FYI) I did get this advice from a Physician.Also, regardless of whether you�re male or female I would wear a Feminine Napkin when having a flare-up. It�s not worth the mess. My Husband had to do that once. It bothered him a little at first but he got over it.My Mother has a severe problem just like yours and her Physician has given her prescription suppositories, which usually works for her.Good Luck

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.