Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
14,427 Posts
Im too embrassed to go to my doctor
I would try to seriously get over this as most Dr's don't want us to feel that way. They I'm sure would much prefer we go to them with ANY concerns. This is their job.. they are used to this. We are not.. so practice talking about your symptoms in a clinical manner.. be very matter of fact. Sticking to the facts and skipping the emotions until after the appointment can help. Now I am assuming this wasn't a serious amount of blood but rather just a small amount??It may just have been there throughout your walk so therefore would no longer be bright red etc. It could be from a hemmie .. T>>>> take your concerns to your Dr. It is always good to run any new symptoms by the Dr.If it doesn't happen again... just mention that it happened at your next appointment. But if it does happen again..(or it was a large amount of blood) you might want to make a special appointment.All the best

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.