Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am a 46 year old male who suffers from IBS-C I have chronic bloating and sometimes constpated I have tried simethicone, charcoal tablets, bentyl, sit-ups, weightlifting to squash my bloating Nothing has worked It is often worse after eating ANY SUGGESTIONS THANKS DESPERATE

·
Registered
380 Posts
Dear DAVIS,Much sympathy to you.My advice is first of all to look back through the old threads on this board -you'll find lots of tips and maybe something that helps.Personally,I'm about to try something that another sufferer told me about which is cutting out carbohydrates for a while .Apparently in some people these can be a cause of bloating(there are many possible causes)By eliminating carbos. for a while and seeing if it makes a difference you can then reintroduce them gradually to try and identify which ones might be causing problems.It's just an idea - like you I'm desperate and will try anything that doesn't involve wasting more money than I already have.Good luck

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.