Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi everyone, im a newbie to all this and wanted some advice. I was diagnosed with IBS in jan this year. i have had problems since around the ages of 10 but nothing has been confirmed until now. i was told i had stomach migraine after visits to the hospital aged 10, then i had bad periods and had a 7cm cyst on my ovary removed. we all thought this was the cause of my problems. than after battling with this i was diagnosed with M.E. i dont get much problems with that these days. not much longer after that i was told i had a wheat allergy after not being able to keep anything down and inside me for 2to3 months. i lost 2 stone in weight in that time. so since then ive avoided wheat and got on with my life. Up until last year after 4 mouths of constant pain, bloating, diarrhea and nausea i finally went to my new GP, he wanted to get me tested for celiac disease. that when i got the results from the consultant. i dont have celiac but bad IBS and a wheat intolerance that triggers the IBS. since finding out i have stopped worrying and got on with my life but the last few weeks i have become more and more bloated, i wouldnt say im constipated but im not going properly.any help and advice would be nice

1 - 1 of 1 Posts