Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Ladies,How is everyone today? I was wondering if you get the really bad, looks like your pregnant bloating?I get it and sometimes my clothes wont fit. I have been taking magnesium citrate and that gives me D but it does take some of the swelling away, but I am swollen now and I havent ate anything to have D. Can anyone help me?Thanks!!LeAnn

G

·
LeAnn, I am soooo bloated that I have to wear pants that are two sizes larger than I should have to wear. Yes, I also look prego. I have yet to find a solution to this. I have D mainly and even when that is under control I still have the bloat. If you find a solution PLEASE let me know! I have yet to find a solution since '99. Thanks!

·
Registered
77 Posts
I would also like to know what would help bloating, anyone tried charcoal before, isn't that supposed to help with absorbtion and that kind of thing. I answered the door the other day and the postie asked me when I was due,I was gutted! I was amazingly bloated due to the fact that I had been eating bread for 4 days whilst at home, it was sooooo nice, however, after the preggers comment, I think I will continue to avoid bread entirely, it just isn't worth it!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have been taking peppermint oil for 9 months and it works great. I buy it online ### totalhealthdiscount.com and its called Pepogest by Nature's Way. ITs only six dollars a bottle and works the best for me out of all the other peppermint oil brands.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.