Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have had IBS for a while, going up and down. Lately it's been worse, I have had financial difficulty and stress, we all know what happens.I was wondering if anyone had any issues with body temperature control. I am a 27 year old male, yet I get hot flashes and sweats fairly often (few times a week at least???). I know that the symptom isn't completely abnormal, but I have not read many people stating issues with this...

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
This symptom makes me nervous does anyone have a opinion? I know people will get most of these symptoms during the "urges" but what about just randomly during the day? Does anyone ever get it? I'm a 27 year old male, so it's not hormones and it scares me quite a bit...

·
Registered
34,955 Posts
Some people will feel hot or cold or clammy as well as light headed if a BM sets off the vagus nerve. If it does that severely enough people may even faint.If this is bad enough to be worrisome I'd check with the doctor and see if anything needs to be checked out.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.