Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
41kyUgGjiIL._SS500_.jpg
The Mystery of IBS and My Path to Freedom

The author of this book has discovered a unique approach to solve the mystery of irritable bowel syndrome disorder and other functional gastrointestinal maladies. Her knowledge will serve a reader as an eye-opener. Current books about IBS basically duplicate the same information in the narrow spectrum of already known theories and ideas that still do not fully resolve the IBS issue. The book includes discussions of results from the newest studies in medical science, orthomolecular science, microbiology, cognitive psychology, behavioral psychology, cognitive neuroscience, neurocardiology, psychoneuroendocrinology, neuropsychology, psychoanalysis and quantum physics. This book contains information about a multitude of remarkable scientific discoveries concerning wellness in general and an integrated understanding of the human mind and body.

Pat Hatt - "Never have I seen so much "useful" information on IBS in one place. Sure I've seen many sites/books with the same old straight forward inside the box thinking, as is the norm with our so called medical community. But Larissa blows all the competition away.

If you can't find something to try here, then you simply enjoy being miserable. Nothing works for everyone, and Larissa takes that into account, not just giving some textbook account of things and conforming it to the world. She delves into the many different factors, causes and ways to relief your IBS symptoms. Heck, she goes even further and you can use many aspects to even control other issues.

As someone who has had bowel issues, along with crummy gluten issues, I can say The Mystery of IBS is a very thorough read. Larisa will show you her path to freedom and get you on the path to yours a well."

http://www.amazon.com/gp/reader/0985866705/ref=sib_dp_pt/188-3936317-2355350#reader-link

·
Registered
546 Posts
Fedel,

Thanks for bringing this book to my attention. When I follow the amazon link, I see that among those who gave five stars to this book, is someone who gave five stars to a book on pet numerology.

What condition(s) did you have prior to reading this book?

Which recommendations of this book did you implement?

Which of the recommendations that you implemented did not work?

Which of the recommendations that you implemented did work?

How long did you try each recommendation?

What is your condition now that you have implemented the book's recommendations?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts