Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have IBS which most in my family do so I got it from my mom.I'm 29yrs old and a male.I need to know what I can eat in the morning before work.I wake up at 8, and have 45min to get something to eat and eat it.I don't eat lunch til 2-3p.Few times i will have leftovers but mostly anything upsets my stomach even if it seems to be filing and not having certain bad items in it for me.I can't have milk cause when I do I get horrible gas and sometimes diaria.Items with milk in it are usually fine just depends on how much's in it, definitely not alot of cheese.I need something to hold me over til lunch and give me some energy.Any suggestions?

·
Registered
312 Posts
fried eggs make sure the yolk is still creamy or scrambled eggs with feta cheese but make sure you do not over cook them and make sure you eat them right after cooking them. oh and make sure you cook with unsalted butter.they will help you through the day. also don't ever mix bread with your eggs or you will get terrible gas. you know how you can't eat broccoli or fatty meats? i too used to think i couldn't eat them because when ever i ate them i got horrible gas. but then i cut the carbs out now i can eat as much as i want with zero gas.my diet is at this link it's posted at the very bottom.http://www.ibsgroup.org/forums/index.php?/topic/119213-cant-seem-to-be-able-to-enjoy-any-nice-food/it's very strict but it works wonders. and after your stomach is fully healed you can try testing new foods. also don't try eating any almonds till your stomach is healed i put almonds at the bottom of my food list.oh and cheese should be ok if it is the right kind you only want to be eating HARD cheese say like feta. but eating the wrong cheese can cause huge problems so becareful.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.