Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone read this book by Barbara Bradley Bolen? I'm really enjoying it, and I wanted to pass on the recommendation to some of you.

·
Registered
1,631 Posts
I read it...on occasion I re-read it. It is an excellent book! I only wish it had been available when I was first diagnosed about 9 years ago.

·
Registered
1,631 Posts
I read it...on occasion I re-read it. It is an excellent book! I only wish it had been available when I was first diagnosed about 9 years ago.

·
Registered
368 Posts
I absolutley LOVEthis book! There are great relaxation exercises in the book and I like how Dr Bolen writes. She makes it seem like even though IBS is annoying and uncomfortable, life goes on and you can definetly live with it! Two thumbs up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
368 Posts
I absolutley LOVEthis book! There are great relaxation exercises in the book and I like how Dr Bolen writes. She makes it seem like even though IBS is annoying and uncomfortable, life goes on and you can definetly live with it! Two thumbs up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
23,983 Posts
atrain, you can get it in the book section on the bb here. The book is excellent and Steve is right.Also so people know you can ask her questions on the bb here.
Mike001 and Dr Bolen also combined his tapes with her book for both the CBT and HT treantment aspects. Just FYI

·
Registered
23,983 Posts
atrain, you can get it in the book section on the bb here. The book is excellent and Steve is right.Also so people know you can ask her questions on the bb here.
Mike001 and Dr Bolen also combined his tapes with her book for both the CBT and HT treantment aspects. Just FYI

1 - 11 of 11 Posts