Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On page 188 of the December Cosmopolitan magazine there is a brief article on IBS. "Tummy Trouble 2 You're Constantly Bolting to the Bathroom"

·
Registered
312 Posts
Thanks for the info. I will look for the magazine next time I go shopping. Bolting to the bathroom, that's funny! That's certainly a good way to describe this condition. LOL Darlene

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
As I read the article it also mentions it throughout the whole thing.

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It does actually say IBS...and it does list some things to help it...says to avoid triggers like greasy eats, coffee, sorbitol. It also says regular exercise and relaxation techniques like meditation can reduce stress etc. It also has a bit of having lots of gas and mentions that can be a type of IBS too. The article also lists book and some meds that may help and gives some stats too. It's actually not that bad for a Cosmo article.
What's this John? A hi for Debbie but not ME!?
After ALL those cookie recipes too....

·
Registered
370 Posts
Well let's see Pep's sawing logs, Oafs melting on the couch & Gumbos bugging the h*ll out of me.....he keeps asking me how to run the John Madden football game. I duh know. Maybe he can find the directions in the Cosmo 12/2000 issue or ask Chefie or maybe there's a ghost in the machine
?

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'm sure if he doesn't find the directions for the game in the Cosmo, he'll definitly find SOMETHING else to entertain him in the magazine!

·
Registered
370 Posts
Aurorheart, Brownie Recipes?Debs, The issue you & I were in silly. [This message has been edited by JohnR (edited 11-12-2000).]

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
bump

1 - 15 of 15 Posts