Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone else notice this sort of tingling sensation that apparently is small bubbles moving through the back of the legs, particularly the calves and the heels? Is there some special meaning to this?

·
Registered
34,955 Posts
I'd suspect it may be some sort of nerve problem.I'd tell your doctor about it as they may need to find out what is causing it. Some of the things that could effect nerves need to be treated, so this should be checked out.K.------------------I have no financial, academic, or any other stake in any commercial product mentioned by me.My story and what worked for me in greatly easing my IBS: http://www.ibsgroup.org/ubb/Forum17/HTML/000015.html

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
I get that feeling alot, but I also have MS. MS causes those types of funny feelings along with other annoying stuff. Do let the doctor know that this is going on and don't let him dismiss it. Also - don't worry and self diagnose either. My doctors told me I had IBS for a year and a half until they really found out what was wrong with me.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.